How to Surrender Your Pet

 It's never an easy decision to surrender a pet, and I will never require a reason why you've come to this decision. My only goal here, is to make sure that no pet ends up without a home. I don't charge a fee to take your pet in, you can even stay anonymous if you'd like. I can do contactless drop-off, or a scheduled meet-up. I am here to make this as easy as possible for you. All I need is for you to send me an email at jessicadoscher1@gmail.com with the following information: 

Type of Animal:

Breed:

Name:

Sex:

Spayed/Neutered:

Known Medical Conditions/Medications: 

Once I have that information, I will email you back within one day (including weekends), and go over when I can pick up your pet. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Board Your Pet With Me

Celestino's Story: His Battle